You are losing your Libido (sexual desire) and many factors can be the cause besides aging.
1) You might have your testosterone level checked. It is the principal male sex hormone In males, it plays key roles in health and well-being, including enhanced libido (Sexual desire), energy, immune function. As men age the levels decrease.
2) Certain types of medicines side effects cause lost of sexual desire.
3) Reduction in libido can occur from psychological causes such as loss of intimacy, stress, distraction or depression. It may also derive from the presence of environmental stressors such as prolonged exposure to elevated sound levels or bright light.
4) Obesity can also reduce a person’s libido.
Well, If your doctor says your physically able, try Viagra, Cialis or Levitra oral prescription drug.
OR these other erectile dysfunction treatments options:
1) Penile Injection Therapy. Uses a hypodermic needle to inject medication (mixture of papaverine, phentolamine and prostoglandin) into the side of the penis for erectile dysfunction.
2) Urethral Inserts. Consists of a disposable applicator, small enough to fit into the urethra. The applicator is inserted into the urethra approximately one inch and the medication (prostaglandin E-1) is released. As a result, an erection occurs lasting 30-60 minutes.