Been suffering with premature ejaculation climax symptoms for all of my sexual being now. Not one doctor has found PE climax causes or can tell me how to prolong to last longer and treat my problem. I’ve tried desensitizers, condoms, masturbation before sex and the one doctor favorite stop start method. Doctors have even went as far as to say they just don’t know anything for treatment to help me.

Now after 15 years of marriage my wife and I are beginning to fall apart. Partly because I’m loosing my mind over this issue and she has stopped having sex with me. Who or where do I turn? I’m alone in the world with no one to help or even want to deal with this MENS ISSUE symptoms. So here I am turning to this public form looking for any suggestions please?

Robert Stalling edited question