Local Lab Testing Near You Or In Home Access
The CDC reports that more than 16 percent of the U.S. population has genital herpes. A 2008 study found that one in four teenage girls has an STD. And about 2.8 million Chlamydia infections hit Americans each year.
Part of the reason those numbers are so high may be that people are still uncomfortable with STD testing
After all, going to the doctor for an STD test means…
After all, going to the doctor for an STD test means:
1) The visit (and any tests you take) will show up on insurance forms.
Your doctor will know that you might have an STD, which may make some people uncomfortable.
2) You have to carve time from your busy schedule to visit the doc.
Luckily, you can find a local anonymous lab near you which provides a private, quick alternative to clinic and doctor’s office tests.
How At-Home Or At-Work STD and Medical Lab Tests Work
Testing yourself or local lab for STDs is quick and simple. All you have to do is this:
1) Order the test online for local medical lab testing near you offers tests for Herpes, Syhpilis, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis. For home testing you can get the Home Access HIV test. Your payment won’t go through your insurance provider for either one.
2) To give yourself the Home Access HIV test, all you need is a blood droplet sample or a swab from your body.
3) Mail HIV test in. You’ll get results within days from the same testing labs relied on by hospitals around the country.
4) Get treated. If you test positive and need treatment, you can order that online too.
Isn’t the Internet a beautiful thing?