Blue Balls Testicle Aching Pain Condition Symptoms
What is blue balls
When my husband goes a long time and he can not finish. He complains of pain in his testicles and says it is Blue Balls.
Vasocongestion Lover’s Nuts Aching Symptoms
“Blue balls” (Vasocongestion) or Lover’s Nuts is a slang term meaning referring to testicular sore aching discomfort or testes pain disorder condition that may occur when the blood that fills the vessels in a male’s penis and testicles (or balls) genital area during sexual arousal is not relieved by climaxing that includes the orgasm sensation and ejaculation of the semen sperm fluid.
Normally after guys finishes and ejaculates, the blood flows out of his penis and balls faster than if he does not ejaculate. If ejaculation does not occur there may be a lingering sensation of heaviness, aching, pain, soreness or discomfort in the testicles due to the continued vasocongestion.
This unpleasant feeling has popularly been called blue balls, perhaps because of the bluish tint that appears when blood engorges the vessels in the testicles. Although blue balls in men can feel uncomfortable and painful, it goes away fairly quickly.
Most men have been socialized to ejaculate after they get an erection during sexual activity. Failure to ejaculate and to feel climaxing orgasm often adds frustration and disappointment to the reality of the physical sensation.
Some guys find that masturbation is a viable solution and are realizing that ejaculation is not a requirement in every sexual situation. This attitude allows both men and their partners to relax more and to learn that pleasure and meaning can exist without having to climax with ejaculation and orgasm during every sexual encounter.
Wikipedia: Blue balls is a slang term for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain, caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male.
The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916. Some urologists call the condition “epididymal hypertension”. The condition is not experienced by all males.
Causes of aching, sore and painful testicles disorder
Many things can cause painful or swollen testicles, including:
- Fluid collecting in an area surrounding a testicle, a condition known as a hydrocele.
- Infection, such as from a virus or a sexually transmitted disease (STD) like chlamydia
- Inguinal hernia, That’s a condition in which a part of the intestines pushes into the groin or scrotum through an abnormal opening or a weak spot in the abdominal wall.
- Injury to the testicles, such as from being kicked, hit, or crushed.
- Swelling in a vein that drains blood away from a testicle, a condition called varicocele.
- Testicular cancer.
- Testicular torsion, an extremely painful condition that occurs when a testicle gets twisted.
If you think you have testicular torsion, see a doctor right away. This is a serious medical emergency.
Testicular self-exam instructions
Here’s how to perform a Testicular self-exam after a warm bath or shower:
* Stand in front of a mirror and use both hands to feel each testicle.
* Roll each testicle between thumb and fingers, this should not cause any pain.
Related Testes Sore Painful Epididymal Hypertension Causes Posts
- What is the meaning of Blue Balls testicles pain
When my husband goes a long time and he can not finish. He complains of pain in his testicles and says it is Blue Balls disorder
- Experiencing Testicles Pain, Sore Scrotum And Aching Testes!
I discovered my husband was keeping a secret. He was experiencing severe testicles (male gonads or blue balls symptoms) pain in his scrotum. When an testes aching pain episode would occur, these spider like swelling varicocele varicose viens would appear and testicles in his scrotum would…
- Testicles Aching Hurts. Scrotum Pain.
I am having a nagging blue ball pain, hurts and aching in my right testicle in the scrotum and it seems to go up into the groin.
- Testes Pain, Testicles Tubules Detached
And the pain in your testes is probably “Blue Balls” not a injury. Both normal in that … Could it be Blue Balls (epididymal hypertension) pain or Varicocele Varicose Vein? When an testes aching pain.
- Lump On Testicles, and Pain, Is It Male Testicular Cancer?
I noticed a lump on my one testicles months ago a little pain but I can’t always feel it. Also it is not stationary to my testicle, it does move around when I feel it so I was wondering if that had any bearing on this issue?
- Left Testicles Size Varicocele Varicose Vein Symptoms
My scrotum is retaining fluid, have testes pain and becoming engorged size.