Levitra (Vardenafil) and Generic Seyvitra Prescription Drug FAQuestions!”
Prescriptions drugs information, impotence help, pharmaceutical resources, and medication references!
What is Levitra (Vardenafil) and Generic Seyvitra and how does it work?
Levitra (also called vardenafil HCl and generic seyvitra) is a prescription pill, similar to Viagra, that helps men with erectile dysfunction (impotence). It isn’t a cure for ED, you need to take it each time you want to have sex. Though a complicated chemical process, Levitra allows the muscles in the penis to relax, which allows blood to flow in, creating a firm erection.
What are the side effects for Levitra?
The most common side effects are headache, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, and upset stomach. These side effects should go away within a few hours. if they don’t, or if you have any other serious side effects, you should contact your doctor. All symptoms, except for headache, decrease greatly with lower dosage. So, you should try to take as little Levitra as you can while still being effective. Also, over several months of use, the frequency and intensity of side effects may decrease as your body gets used to the drug.
How much Levitra should I take?
Levitra is available in 5mg, 10mg and 20mg pills. We advise cutting a 20mg pill into fourths and trying 5mg first, see how it works, then increase the dose only if 5mg doesn’t work well. People over 65 and people taking some medications might even take a lower dose, consult with your physician on the best dosing for your individual situation..
Can Women Take Levitra?
Levitra has not been thoroughly tested on, nor approved for use by women. No woman should consider taking Levitra without first discussing it with her gynecologist.
Can I Take Levitra with Alcohol?
Yes. Levitra works well even after drinking moderate amounts of alcohol, and also appears to be safe with moderate amounts of alcohol. However, it has not been tested for safety after heavy drinking, and heavy drinking is a proven cause of erectile dysfunction. So drink in moderation when you’re planning to take Levitra.
How often can I take Levitra?
Levitra should be taken at most once a day. (Wait at least 24 hours before taking it again). Levitra should not be combined with any other ED drugs like Viagra or Cialis. The maximum dose for Levitra is 20mg.
Who should NOT take Levitra (Vardenafil)?
Here is information from the FDA-approved package insert for Levitra. However, you should discuss with your doctor and pharmacist any medications you are currently taking or any health problems you have, since this list may not be complete or up-to-date. You should also download and read the entire insert in detail before taking Levitra. Download the insert from the FDA web site: http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/2003/021400lbl.pdf.
Do not take Levitra if you:
- take any medicines called “nitrates”. Nitrates are commonly used to treat angina. Angina is a symptom of heart disease and can cause pain in your chest, jaw, or down your arm.
Medicines called nitrates include nitroglycerin that is found in tablets, sprays, ointments, pastes, or patches. Nitrates can also be found in other medicines such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate. Some recreational drugs called “poppers” also contain nitrates, such as amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate. Do not use LEVITRA if you are using these drugs. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure if any of your medicines are nitrates.
- use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
- take medicines called “alpha-blockers.” Alpha-blockers are sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure. If Levitra is taken with alpha-blockers, your blood pressure could suddenly drop to an unsafe level. You could get dizzy and faint.
- you have been told by your healthcare provider to not have sexual activity because of health problems. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease.
- are allergic to Levitra or any of its ingredients. The active ingredient in LEVITRA is called vardenafil.
- Active Ingredient: vardenafil hydrochloride
- Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.
Before taking Levitra, tell your doctor about all your medical problems, including if you:
have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack. Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to have sexual activity.
- have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- have had a stroke
- or any family members have a rare heart condition known as prolongation of the QT interval (long QT syndrome)
- have liver problems
- have kidney problems and require dialysis
- have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding problem
- have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
- have had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can other medications affect Levitra?
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. LEVITRA and other medicines may affect each other. Always check with your doctor before starting or stopping any medicines. Especially tell your doctor if you take any of the following:
medicines called nitrates.
medicines called alpha-blockers. These include Hytrin (terazosin HCl), Flomax (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress (prazosin HCl) or Uroxatral (alfuzosin HCl).
medicines that treat abnormal heartbeat. These include quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone and sotalol.
ritonavir (Norvir) or indinavir sulfate (Crixivan)
ketoconazole or itraconazole (such as Nizoral or Sporanox)
other medicines or treatments for ED
Where can I buy Levitra (Vardenafil) and generic Seyvitra?
Buy Levitra online in USA for discreet delivery and fast shipping
Seyvitra generic Levitra international online pharmacy no prescription!