Penile injection therapy, Caverject (alprostadil) drug online!
Caverject (alprostadil) Description
Caverject drug is a penile injection for men for whom other medications are ineffective or contra-indicted for erectile dysfunction. It is generally regarded as the medical drug treatment of last choice. Caverject prescription drug causes an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse in approximately 80% of men, regardless of their age or the cause of their erectile dysfunction.
Caverject (alprostadil) Instructions
It is injected with a fine needle syringe into the side of the penis where the erection forms (the Corpus Cavernosum). Although this sounds unpleasant, most men find these penile injections virtually painless, as the shaft of the penis is relatively insensitive. Only a single 20mcg Caverject dose is necessary, as the penile injection drug is rapidly distributed throughout the penis. An erection will usually develop 5-20 minutes after injection and is intended to keep a hard penile erection suitable for sexual intercourse for around one hour. Do not take with other impotence drug treatment on devices.
Caverject (alprostadil) Drug Side Effects
- Pain in the penis (usually mild to moderate). Pain in the penis was reported by about 50% of users in one study.2 Injecting the medication slowly may help prevent pain. Only a few men stop using the medication because of pain.
- Formation of scar tissue in the penis (fibrosis).
Investigating Penile Injection Use
When investigating penile injections for erection problems, it is important to include your partner in your decision making.
- This drug medications are less likely to be effective for men in whom blood flow into or out of the penis is severely impaired.
- They may cause some problems for men with severe mental illness or for those who would have difficulty giving the injection. If you have vision problems, your partner can learn to give you the injections. Make sure your partner is comfortable with helping you, and with using injections.
- Caverject medicine can be used by men who are taking medication to prevent blood clots (anticoagulants, such as warfarin [for example, Coumadin]).
- This medication that is injected into the penis can be given no more than every other day. Excessive use may cause scarring.
- Couples trying to have children may prefer penile injections over a vacuum device, because the vacuum device blocks ejaculation.
Up to 60% of men stop using the medications. Reasons include:
- Partner relationship issues (being able to have erections doesn’t solve relationship problems).
- The mechanical nature of the process, which interferes with spontaneity.
- Fear and discomfort about giving an injection into the penis.
- Concern about effects of long-term use.
- Development of tolerance to the medication (which rarely happens).
- Development of scar tissue.
Caverject (alprostadil) Ordering and Shipping Costs
Ordering Caverject, complete with free, on-treatment consultation couldn’t be easier and is available to registered patients.
Caverject 2 x 20mcg Penile Injections dosage – $79.00 USA, 50.00 UK, 71 Euorpean
USA, UK, European and International shipping – $16, 10, 14 approx